Seasonal Tax Preparer
Who we are:
Helping our clients thrive for more than 30 years, Accounting Plus is a forward-thinking, tech-savvy, modern accounting firm looking for power performers to enhance our healthy culture. We work in a fast-paced, ever-changing world and strive for excellence in every encounter with our team and with our clients. At Accounting Plus, we work hard every day to be better by providing employees with proactive support that makes the most significant impact possible on their professional and personal lives.
Are you a power performer? Do you like being a team player while also working independently? Can you communicate on multiple platforms–in-person, via email, video conferencing–simultaneously with clients and coworkers? Then you may just be our new Tax Preparer. Read on to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
What we'll like about you:
- Enjoys working 40-45 hours max per week during tax season (part-time hours also available)
- At least 5 years’ tax experience with various tax software and accounting systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with tax planning
- EA or CPA (preferred)
What you'll be doing:
- Communicating and meeting with clients
- Independently preparing income tax returns
- Assisting clients with ad hoc tax planning issues
What success looks like in this role:
- Providing outstanding customer service and treating individuals with respect
- Completing accurate client deliverables on time
- Problem solving and bringing solutions to the table
- Demonstrating a willingness to continually learn and grow as a tax professional
What's in it for you:
- A healthy, employee-focused culture and co-workers dedicated to living out the company values of courage, integrity, and collaboration. The Seasonal Tax Preparer positions are available in both full-time, part-time, and flex-time formats with in-house, remote, and hybrid work environments offered. The position is compensated by a combination of hourly, commission, and performance bonuses and seasonal employees are eligible to participate in the company 401(k) plan. Paid training begins in early January 2023.
Are you intrigued by this opportunity? Shoot us your resume and a 2-minute reel telling us how you are a power performer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send you an email to set up our first interview if selected for the interview process. If not, we wish you luck in finding your new adventure.